Did you know that 20 minutes of Yoga Nidra is often compared to four hours of sleep?
What are the benefits?
- Encourages and supports better sleep
- Balances the body’s energy pathways and emotions
- Releases long held physical and emotional tension and stress
- Promotes deep rest and relaxation
- Supports the whole nervous system
- Erases unwanted habitual patterns
- Increases energy and peaceful alertness
- Increases creativity and improves memory
- Invites self-awareness and encourages self-study
Bespoke Yoga Nidra
Can you imagine how a Yoga Nidra created just for you might feel?
Try Yoga Nidra
What is Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra is a guided healing practice that promotes deep relaxation of the physical, emotional, and mental body. Usually practiced lying down, it is a unique opportunity to rest, recalibrate, and re-align ourselves with our true, joyful nature. Did you know that 20 minutes of Yoga Nidra is often compared to four hours of sleep?
It is in this special state of effortless awareness that we have the potential to manifest change, re-wire our neural pathways, let go of unwanted habits, and reconnect with our inner self. Practised with consistency, it can serve as a genuine pathway to peace and freedom.
The practice is so accessible that it can be enjoyed by anyone, from seniors to children, pregnant women, and anyone suffering with chronic pain, anxiety, depression, fatigue or insomnia.
Bespoke Yoga Nidra
Would you like to make lasting and positive changes to your life? Then consider a personalised Nidra created with you, and for you. Your history, your feelings, your desires. Working with you one-to-one will allow me to devise a bespoke personalised Yoga Nidra that is tailored to you and your needs.
Following a consultation where you will be invited to complete a confidential questionnaire, I will create a personalised practice to support your desires – sent to you as an MP3 recording for you to keep forever.
Previous personalised recordings include:
- Yoga Nidra for Better Sleep
- Yoga Nidra for Conception
- Yoga Nidra for Pregnancy
- Yoga Nidra for Accepting Change
- Yoga Nidra for Self Love
and many more..