- Yoga for Stress, Burnout, Anxiety and Fatigue
- Yoga for Inner Strength, Self Confidence and Personal Power
- Yoga for Physical Strength, Flexibility and Functional Mobility
- Yoga for Conception, Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
- Yoga for Couples: Connect and Feel Good
- Yogassage: Combined Yoga and Massage
Book a Call
Find out more about working together
Why consider one-to-one yoga?
Yoga is the practice of self-enquiry and personal growth. Whether you are new to yoga, or looking for more depth to your practice, I am here to support you on your individual path. Through a bespoke postural practice, conscious breath-led movement, modifications and adaptations based on your physicality, and the integration of yogic values and wisdom into every day life, my intention is to instil positive and sustainable shifts in your health and wellbeing.
Whether we meet in person or online, you will have my undivided attention and a safe space to connect to the practice of yoga, the poses, their mechanics and how they feel in your body. Each session builds on from the previous, with weekly ‘homework’ to help sustain the transformational shifts.
If you appreciate hands-on assists, in-person sessions include physical Thai-style manipulation and assisted stretching to help open the body and release habitual holding patterns.
What are the benefits?
The therapeutic effects of a regular yoga practice are manyfold:
- Increases levels of energy and peaceful alertness
- Reduces feelings of stress, anxiety, insomnia and fatigue
- Encourages creativity and boosts self confidence
- Deepens the connection between mind, body and soul
- Balances the body’s energy pathways
- Increases balance, stability, physical strength and mental focus
- Increases resistance to injury
- Improves range of motion and flexibility
- Releases toxins from areas of accumulation
- Improves lung capacity and tones internal organs
- Quietens the mind and increases feelings of peace
- Enriches emotional calming and deep relaxation
In-person sessions can also include a combination of Yoga and Massage in one session, or ‘Yogassage’. This allows the combined efforts to be maximised, encouraging a deeper mind-body connection, increased flexibility, and greater self-awareness.