I’m Daria and I’m here to inspire and support you with Yoga and Thai Yoga Massage in person and online.
I am a 500+ hour Senior Yoga Teacher and Advanced Thai Massage Therapist in the profession since 2014. My yoga classes are known for their creativity, variety, and out-of-the-box sequencing. Working with strong themes from the ‘physical’ to ‘beyond physical’, I skilfully weave in yoga philosophy into the physical practice. If you appreciate hands-on assists, one-to-one yoga sessions include physical Thai-style manipulation and assisted stretching to help open the body and release habitual holding patterns.
Thai Yoga Massage is a powerful therapy for re-balancing mind, body and spirit that combines rhythmic massage, assisted stretching, acupressure, energy balancing and mindfulness meditation. I tune into your energy to help support you on your individual path and instil positive, sustainable shifts in your health and wellbeing.
I see Yoga and Thai Bodywork as part of physical, mental and emotional health maintenance that facilitates healing and a deeper connection to oneself. Whether you see me for Yoga, Thai Bodywork or Yogassage (mixing yoga and massage) you will always have my undivided attention.
Book a Call
Arrange a free call to see how I can support you
"I see yoga and massage as part of physical, mental and emotional health maintenance".
What I Believe
I believe Yoga and Thai Yoga Massage are gifts of self-awareness and transformation. With these gifts we become empowered and alive.
My in-person and online offerings are built around the principles of yoga psychology; bringing in the power of personal intention and breath to foster transformation and inner peace. I specialise in yoga for anxiety, stress, burnout and chronic fatigue; yoga for self-confidence and personal power; yoga for pregnancy and post-partum; yoga for functional mobility and strength; yoga nidra sleep meditation; and Thai yoga massage. As someone who came to yoga through Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I learned to re-build my physical strength slowly, patiently, with self-awareness and compassion during my recovery. I want to share with you the things that helped me tune back into myself.
As a polyglot who speaks fluent English, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian, I am here to support you if you are looking for a multilingual yoga teacher or massage therapist, whether online or in person.
On Demand Yoga
Practice from anywhere, at any time, and at your own pace.
Your Subscription Includes:
All of this for just £24 for the first month.
Subsequent months are priced at £30 per month.
Get Access Now
For just £24 per month
I have over 700+ hours of yoga training, and 4000+ hours teaching.
- 500hr Advanced Vinyasa RYT with Alessandra Pecorella, Aditya Yoga School for Conscious Living
- Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, Yogacampus
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Norman Blair, Yogacampus
- Bhakti Yoga Immersion with Shiva Rea, Yogacampus
- Yoga for Stress, Burnout and Chronic Fatigue with Charlotte Watts, Yogacampus
- Practical Guide to Teaching Restorative Yoga with Adelene Cheong, Yogacampus
- Total Yoga Nidra Foundation with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, Yogacampus
- ParaYoga Nidra Immersion in Enlightened Sleep with Rod Stryker, Yoga International
- Yoga as a Somatic Practice with Susanne Lahusen, Yogacampus
- The Evolution of a Yoga Practice: Discovering the Path to Embodiment with Julie Martin
- Yoga and Shamanism with Lacey Hickox Lehman and Darin Jay Lehman, Yogacampus
- Chakra Yoga Training with Katrina Repka, Yogacampus
- Teaching Mindfulness Meditation with Michael Stone, Yogacampus
Thai Massage Training
I have over 400+ hours of massage training.
- 130hr Traditional Thai Yoga Massage Training with Kira Balaskas, The School of Thai Yoga Massage
- 80hr Advanced Thai Yoga Massage Training with Kira Balaskas, The School of Thai Yoga Massage
- Myo-Fascial Release in Thai Massage with Amanda Oswald, Paincare Clinic
- Using Feet in Thai Yoga Massage with Kira Balaskas, The School of Thai Yoga Massage
- Using Oil in Thai Massage with Kira Balaskas, The School of Thai Yoga Massage